Pico, the NG Guardian Pico, the NG Guardian

Bad Sound

The sound cut out every 10 or 15 seconds. I had to constantly click the progress bar to reset the sound so it would play correctly. Very Annoying. Other than the sound, the video was good.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

A Masterpiece!

This is an absolute masterpiece. The jewelry box music in the background, the black and monochrome imagery (except for the red) and the hugely interesting characters make this a piece to watch again and again.

In fact, The Little Girl was so good a piece, I would almost sit through a full length movie done in the same style and to the same effect as this movie.

Excellent work!!

Peoplemation: Trash Peoplemation: Trash

Original!

This video just oozes originality. I've never seen any sort of "peoplemation" as it's being called. I loved how when chasing the garbage can, the kid in the blue shirt stood on one foot the whole time as if he were roller skating. Even though I know the process for making something like that, it was still amazing to see. I would definately love to see more of it. Good work!!

Maus Force Attack Maus Force Attack

Good gfx but..

The game was just too hard to play. It was too easy to have the players plane destroyed, too slow to move, and the attacks were too hard to dodge. Overall, graphics of this game were great, but it desperately needs some work with the gameplay difficulty.

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

Nice

The only thing that could make this better is for an auto-screenshot ability to be put in so that people could take pictures of their bots and compare them to others creations.

RaidenX RaidenX

awesome

I am definately a fan of top-view scrolling shooter games. This game involves different enemies, several different powerups, and overall good gameplay. Very little I would have changed about this.

Chill Dream Chill Dream

Sounds good

I like the little transition thing in the middle.