Pico, the NG Guardian Pico, the NG Guardian

Bad Sound

The sound cut out every 10 or 15 seconds. I had to constantly click the progress bar to reset the sound so it would play correctly. Very Annoying. Other than the sound, the video was good.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

A Masterpiece!

This is an absolute masterpiece. The jewelry box music in the background, the black and monochrome imagery (except for the red) and the hugely interesting characters make this a piece to watch again and again.

In fact, The Little Girl was so good a piece, I would almost sit through a full length movie done in the same style and to the same effect as this movie.

Excellent work!!

Peoplemation: Trash Peoplemation: Trash

Original!

This video just oozes originality. I've never seen any sort of "peoplemation" as it's being called. I loved how when chasing the garbage can, the kid in the blue shirt stood on one foot the whole time as if he were roller skating. Even though I know the process for making something like that, it was still amazing to see. I would definately love to see more of it. Good work!!

School Madness School Madness

Meh

The movie wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The animation is a little slower paced than the original madness, and not quite as original. Don't misunderstand, I liked the flash and everything, it just wasn't "madness".

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Masterful

Salad Fingers is one of those flash series' that really sets itself apart from all the other flash here on Newgrounds. The uneasy feeling one gets when watching a Salad Fingers episode, coupled with the ethereal music and odd concepts for the videos, make for a unique experience unlike anything else I have found on this site.

I love the way the movie seems to twitch with the way things are drawn, and the artwork in it is simply awe-inspiring.

I love the Salad Fingers series, and no matter how much of David Firth's work I see, every single one of his films (especially Salad Fingers) amazes me.

Tech SUpport II Tech SUpport II

Please call again

It's like when you call Sprint PCS. "Thank you for calling sprint this is mohammad jihad rajrendra tojasai". Toilet seat

Malltime Musings 5 Malltime Musings 5

I'm rockin' to Carmen SanDiego

I thought the video was pretty funny and all, but the best part was when it was over. The end music is just awesome, all acapella style.

ONE GUN ONE GUN

Outstanding!!

I do not hesitate to say that this is possibly the best flash I have ever seen. The fight sequences are awesome, melding fast paced action and artistic flare. When he lights his cigarette after accomplishing his objective, the black closes over his face and the smoke drifts in the dark. Beautiful. I look forward to seeing more works from this artist in the future.

Human Human

Great Music

I feel like this sometimes. I wish the sound quality were a little cleaner, but it's a good video.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Great Vid!

Very happy-go-lucky movie about being chased with a cake. Charming and heartwarming, yet not too cheesy that it's bad. Good workd yet again SamBakZa